About Chesnut Engineering
Since 1973 Chesnut Engineering has lead the way in narrow web. Notably, in 1982 the Model 150 press was introduced which pioneered a technology of short- run gravure. This went on to become the most successful product, selling over 100 lines. Today, the best features of the gravure and flexographic processes are utilized in current presses to achieve a result of high quality along with cost reduction. Our experience and narrow web press have served many companies to innovate new products. Here are a few examples of these "first produced" products:
- Embossed, hot stamped flip-top cigarette cartons - 1976
- Tampered Evidence Security Seals - 1983
- Roto Printed Lottery Tickets - 1984
- Heat Shrink Battery Sleeves - 1985
- Pressure Sensitive Postage Stamp - 1989
- Metallic Printed and Laminated "see-through" PS label - 1992
- Transdermal Medical Patch - 2001
- Antenna's for Security-RFID Labels - 1998-2003
- Combination Flexo/Gravure Press, "FlexiPrint™ - 2008
- Special Machinery Group Formed - 2013
Chesnut Engineering is an international supplier with installations in over 20 countries worldwide.
If you have a project that could benefit by a design team with 200 years of experience contact us.