Remanufactured & Used Presses
Used Printing Equipment, Remanufactured Printing Machinery, Custom Built Presses
The Mode1 150 Flexo/Gravure Print Station has had a long and successful history. When available, these, Press units are brought back to the Chesnut facility in Fairfield, NJ and completely disassembled down to bare frames; repainted like new. After a complete inspection worn, broken or missing parts are replaced.
Upgrades to the current specifications. are added as Well as complete new electronic press drive systems With touch screen controls and displays.
All work is covered by a limited one-year Warranty.
- Additional Print Units
- Die Cutting
One Year Limited Warranty Included.
New Drive System
For Older Model Chesnut Presses
This upgrade can establish press performance equal to or better than new
A Drive System Upgrade is now available for existing Chesnut Presses. Incorporating the latest AC Vector Drive Technology, Motors and touch Screen Control Station which replace the original motors, displays & controls.
- Two Color 15" Model 150 Roll to Roll coating Line for light materials.
- Four Color 15" Model 150 Printer/Coater Line
Used Presses Available
- Eight Color 15" Model 150 Press (1997) Roll to Roll w/ Laminator, Auto Splicing (many options)
- Eight Color 15" Model 150 Press (2000) Roll to Roll, (many options)
- Nine Color 25" Model 180 Press (2007) Roll to Roll w/ Laminator in production.